I am blessed with two siblings in law...Is that how you'd say that? Anyway, they both made it very easy for me by deciding to share a birthday :)
Andrea, Geoff's older sister, is such a sweet lady that I am so blessed to call my sister. She has been so encouraging and showered me with love! I am grateful to have gained a sister this year who loves Christ and puts Him first in her life. She is such a blessing in our lives!!!
One of the first things that I loved about Geoff was how much he cherished his relationship with his sister. Everytime they got off the phone he told her he loved her, and it made me pray that some day my brother and I can be as close as they are :) He has told me over and over again how thankful he is to have a sister that has always been patient and loving with him even when he was a self-proclaimed "high school punk".
Happy Birthday Andrea!!!!! We love you!!!




And also...A Happy Birthday to my awesome brother to be, Grantifer
Next weekend, my sister is marrying one of the coolest guys I know! I am so excited for them to start their life together because I know God is going to use them in mighty ways! Grant's tender heart and willingness to serve anyone in any way he can is incredible.
As my sister and Grant were packing to move to Oklahoma, I tried to conceal my tears. Apparently I didn't do a good job because Grant immediately came over to give me a big hug and promise me that he would take really good care of my sister. I love Grant because I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is true to his word. He is a much needed addition to our family and I CANNOT Wait to see my sister and him next week for their wedding.
Happy Birthday Grant!!!

Shayla, this is so sweet. What a great family you have!
ReplyDeleteoohh. That's really sweet. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteand you have a blog! YEAH!!!! so glad I get to see pictures of what you guys are up to! LOVE it!
but one more comment - did you really have to pick THOSE pictures?!? sheesh. :)
ReplyDelete