"I Have found the one whom my soul loves" ~Song of Solomon 3:4Today, as I was packing away our bookshelves, I noticed that we have A LOT of christian books on dating, courtship, and protecting your heart as a single. I found it so sweet that Geoff had, almost equally, as many books on these subjects as I did. God was truly and soveriegnly molding our hearts for each other through different books like these...the cool thing is we were reading them thousands of miles apart and at very different life stages (like he was 23 and I was 17 :), but all the same we were being prepared for that beautiful day when we first met.
I am so grateful for a husband who pursues Christ in all areas of his life, and I'm thankful that God made him such a perfect match for me.
Thank you Lord for being such an incredible author of our loves lives!
"Every Good and Perfect gift comes from the Lord, the father of heavenly lights, who doesn not change like shifting shadows" ~James 1:17
No comments:
Post a Comment