So I tried to play cool when he would call, and I gathered the supplies I needed. Almost every store was closed by the time I finished staring at all FIVE positive tests, so a "daddy" onsie or something cute like that was out...and I didn't really feel like handing him a pee stick was exactly "cute" either.....SO...this is what was waiting for him when he arrived home the next morning.

To my (Big Hunk), Your (Swedish Fish) plus my (Cadbury Eggs) = (Sugar Babies). I hope this gives you a (Reisen) to smile! Love you forever, your (Sweetarts)!
ps (Look) Here for proof!
....He knew instantly (He says the Sugar Babies gave it away), but it was such a sweet (no pun intended) moment! He hugged me and said "really!?!! Really?! REALLY!!" like a hundred times with a HUGE smile on his face.
I wanted to wait until I was 10+ weeks along before we told anyone, so Geoff held it in for as long as he could by telling people things like "I have REALLY good news.....I just cant tell you yet!" lol Thanks babe, cause THAT won't be obvious!
Such a cute idea! I always envisioned myself doing something cute, but I took the test at 2 am and waited for him to get home from work at 7...couldn't do anything else but pull out the test and hand it to him! Haha. Such sweet memories!
ReplyDelete