
I have always enjoyed reading friends and family's blogs; it is such a fun way to see what they have been up to, what God is teaching them, and how their little ones are growing and changing so quickly. The most intriguing thing to me about blogging is that it creates a scrapbook, diary, journal, and photo album all rolled into one place. I love that it shows our story. So many events happen every week that will quickly become fading memories, but I am determined to start tracking them through blogging so that we can have a fun way to look back over the years and see how we've grown and changed.
Therefore, Welcome to our blog :)
Life Right Now...
-We are living in a cute little love nest in Cottage Grove with our puppy Thunder and cats Pork and Beans
-Geoff was recently told that he has been hired with Portland Fire Dept. Hurray!!! We will be called to move up there "sometime" in the next 1.5 years.
-I will be starting a new job as a Marketing Production Assistant next week
-We love the funky gym we found in Creswell, and Geoff has begun training kids again. It is so impressive that these kids are willing to make the trip to work with him. He is just that good! Plus, it is encouraging to see kids putting in the extra effort to get better in off-season
-We have a summer full of weddings!!! I'm sure I'll be posting about some of them, but it is very fun to celebrate the marriages of so many of our good friends and family.
-We are coming up on our 4 month wedding anniversary, and are truly enjoying the blessings and challenges that come with being newlyweds. I am unreservedly grateful for my sweet husband and wouldn't change this "living on love" phase in our marriage for anything. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment