I'm gonna live where the green grass grows
Watchin' my corn pop up in rows
Every night be tucked in close to you
Raise our kids where the good Lord's blessed
Point our rocking chairs towards the west
Plant our dreams where the peaceful river flows
Where the green grass grows
Here are some pictures from this summer's adventures at "The Kirkendall's Funny Farm in Roseburg" :)
Before some serious paca-scaping...
"The shoot"
Such a stinker! He was being a total drama king and would NOT stand up!
Allan having a heart to heart with this precious guy
Geoff the got the "good" end :) Considering Alpacas spit just like Llamas, its actually not the worst place to be! lol
They have gorgeous big brown eyes!
So fresh! So clean!
Anyone want this Rooster? Anyone, anyone?!?!?! Its not like he tries to karate kick you every time you go near him, really he doesn't....okay, thats a lie, but he will taste good lol
And MOST importantly....Introducing the one and only Princess: Dinger!
We love spending time with Allan & Sheryl and pretending to be farmers on the Funny Farm; and we LOVE the fresh produce and eggs Geoff's mom so generously shares with us!

Are these cool!?!? They are onion blooms! They make awesome table arrangements, especially if you have a really tall vase and can keep the stems long (I let my sister borrow mine so these ones had to be chopped. tear)

ummm. . .so jealous of your bucket o' eggs you got to take home. . .but given the picture of geoff and the alpaca's tail, I am thinking you guys worked hard for those eggs :)
ReplyDeleteSo cool!! Fresh farm food is the best! Spencers grandparents have a mini farm here in AZ and we have fresh eggs and fresh bacon... it's so good! I love those onion blooms! I also love the new layout it's so cute!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!
ReplyDelete